Thursday, January 22, 2009

Past Few Days of Training

After Monday's training I was a little tired on Tuesday so I took it real easy and Tuesday and Wednesday I just worked on my form more than anything with the Jerk and the Snatch. I used the 12kg a couple of times because my goal is to get up to the 12kg for 10min.

Today is my OFF day but due to the B-E-A-UTIFUL 80 degree weather outside I had to do something so I just went for a nice 30 min jog. Nothing taxing, just something to enjoy the weather.

The TSC (Tactical Strength Challenge) is coming up in April and BJ and I will be hosting one at our facility. So I am starting to think of my next set of training goals I have for April. If any one is interested in doing the TSC with us please email me at kbliffert@yahoo.com. Also, we will be accepting $10 donations for the Fallen Hero's Fund that day to join in the TSC.

Till next time...

2 comments:

P. J. said...

Kori,
Glad you are feeling so well you can do all that training. Not sure what your schedule is but I would probably limit it to no more than 4 days of physical stuff, even an easy jog. Off days (2 days) could be Z-health, intu-flow, very easy flowfit, a walk, not jog. And one day of nothing. It was good to read that you have a bird and you listen to what it tells you. If you are an exercise addict I can recommend a good therapist, LOL

Kori Bliffert, NASM-CPT said...

Will do. Thanks P.J.