Monday, January 26, 2009

On to the 12kg

Today is Monday and as said before Monday's are test days. I think I have gotten as far as I want to go with the 8kg so now I am onto the 12kg. Here is what I did today...

Warm up: Squatting w/ prying, Kosick squats (I need to do these A LOT more. My hips are so tight!)

Jerks w/ the 12kg 6 min w/ 1 hand switch (6/min)
Snatches w/ 12kg 4 min w/ 1 hand switch

**I was very happy with the Jerks but not so happy with my Snatches. I have done better but I was wiped out when I was done so I know I didn't need to do more.

Abdominal work

So all in all a pretty good training session. Wasn't my best, but I was pretty tired when I was done so I didn't do anymore. Tomorrow is going to be a stretch/walking day to let myself rest for Wednesday.

Till tomorrow...

No comments: