Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sunshine High!

I am back! I have been gone for about a week having a little scare with finding a lump in my throat, but it turns out not to be anything serious! Phew! Because I work in the medical field I think I get more paraoid than a person who doesn't. But I am back and having a great time!

Today was phenomenal! It was over 80 degrees here in TX today on January 3rd!!! Can you believe it! I guess most people who live down here can, but this is all new for me. So even though I slept through most of the day due to working the night before and having to go back to work tonight, I still got in an awesome 5k run and that was after I did my usual training.

Speaking of training, I am doing very well. My snatch and jerk numbers are going up...actually going up really fast. I really do love working with Kettlebells. You have a "home gym" in one small piece of equipment and all you need really is 10 min to make yourself puke...believe I did it!

Anyways, tomorrow is my OFF day and I have a feeling next week will be a great training week.

No comments: