Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Will It Ever End???!!!!

UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

So I have been sick for the past 7 days and I am SICK OF BEING SICK!!! I even had to call in sick to work last week. Which is very unlike me, but working in a hospital, I figured being around people who's immune system is down would not be a good thing.

But on a good note my body looks better than ever!

My abs are showing through very nicely and I am down another 2 pounds from 1.5 weeks ago. Since the beginning of the year I have lost 15 pounds! I give credit to my eating, training and my supplements that PJ Wilson, DC has suggested to help not only my thyroid but my over all health. BJ and I will be sending in our hair sample analysis again today so in about 2 weeks we should see how things are going.

Today I am going to take it easy and just grease the groove with my jerks and snatches. Yesterday I did a strength routine of deadlifts, squats, presses and ring rows. That was actually really hard, I think from me still being under the weather.

We enough for today...

No comments: