Friday, March 6, 2009

I am sore!!!

So on Wednesday BJ and I decided I needed to really change up my training. I liked what I was doing, but I was getting a little bored. Well I should have just been bored!!! I have been sooooooooooooooo sore from Wednesday's workout it is unbelievable! I truly have not been this sore since...well honestly I can't remember the last time I was this sore! But this is a good thing. This means that I have some things I need to work on and muscles that have been neglected for sometime now. BJ has me doing squats, deadlifts, presses, rows, jerks and snatches w/ my KB....ouch!

Also, BJ and I are going to be sending in more samples of our hair to get another analysis done. I can't wait...I want to see if things have changed...I have a feeling they will.

No comments: