Friday, March 27, 2009

Change

Well I am over my cold now. Thank God! You don't realize how nice it is to breathe without a stuffy nose, until you can't! And this is coming from a Respiratory Therapist!

Anyways, I have decided to change up my training a bit for the next 6 weeks. I was going to train for the TSC on April 4th, but not only do I work the night before but I work that night too. The TSC starts at 10am. I really don't think my strength will be there with out sleep. So I have decided to combine a bit of everything for my training.

Kettlebells (I will always have KBs in my training some way or how...they do EVERYTHING!!)
Strength Training (Squats, DLs, Presses, Pull Ups, etc)
Conditioning

I started this on Monday and yesterday had a "heavy" day. Little sore but not too bad. So we will see how this goes!

No comments: