Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sad but Happy Day

Today is one of those days where I could cry all day or laugh all day. No I am not having waves of hormones, but today is my father's birthday. The only thing is my father past away in 2005. So like I said today I could cry all day if I wanted to but I know that right now my dad is having a huge party up there so that makes me laugh!

As for my training, today is an OFF day and I think I really need it. I have been falling asleep at 7 pm these past couple of nights so I think I am wearing myself down a little. So today I am just going to relax, watch the Daytona 500, eat some homemade jalapeno poppers (with bacon!) and chill! Plus tomorrow is another Test Day and I want to be ready!!!!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm sure your Dad is rooting for my Matt! ;-)
Have a good day, I know what you're feeling.