Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Day After Turkey Day!

I hope everyone had a great Turkey day! BJ and I didn't do anything. I had to work the night before and on Thanksgiving so I slept most of the day.

My training has been going great so far this week. I haven't really posted due to it is just the same over and over. Jerks, Snatches, Swings and running.

Yesterday (Thursday) was suppose to be an OFF day but I didn't get my running in on Wednesday so BJ and I went running yesterday. It was so nice outside, 72 degrees! With this training program I will be taking 2 days OFF and making sure I get 5 days of training in. Right now the program is not super intense so 5 days will not burn me out.

Tomorrow I plan on going for a long run, hopefully 4.5 miles at an eight min/mile pace.

No comments: