Saturday, November 22, 2008

4 miles

I don't know why but I have been on this running kick lately. And to be honest...I don't like running. But today I decided to do a long run, well at least for me, and I ran for 4 miles. I didn't time it, just did it.

My hamstrings are still sore from the 45 min of swings the other day, running didn't really stretch them out so I am going to have BJ do it for me.

Anyways, some other things going on is the "Look Great Naked Boot Camp" classes that BJ and I are holding. We have some great campers that show up as early as 6am! If you are interested in a Boot Camp that offers a diverse list of exercises, lots of fun, and great instructors with incredible knowledge...oh and you live in the Frisco, Plano, Little Elm of The Colony area, please go to the link above and try us out. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Till next time...

No comments: