Monday, October 20, 2008

New Kids On The Block

Yes you read that right. Last night my sister-in-law and I went to the American Airlines Center in Dallas,TX to see NKOTB!!!!!

I am sure you are just laughing right now, but we had the BEST time!!!

It all started about 18 years ago when I was a young gal who fell in love with the boy-band. And in 1989 my mom took me to my very first concert...New Kids On The Block!

I have loved them ever since, even when they broke up for 15 years. I always new they would get back together some day!

So with the whole reminiscence of my first concert and then the concert being 2 days before my birthday...well I HAD TO GO!!!

No BJ did not go with me. But he did get Erika and I the BEST seats! We basically could reach out and touch them!!!

Anyways, I had to blog about it because we had the best time and I wouldn't have traded last night for the world!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I just have to say this speaking of "first" concerts. Mine was the "Bay City Rollers"!!! Oh yeah, life in the '70's!

Kori Bliffert, NASM-CPT said...

Diana,
I had such a great time. You know how you almost cried at South Fork? Well that is how I felt with the concert. Seriously so many childhood memories!

Diana said...

I got news for you-I DID cry at the Ranch!