Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to it

So I have not blogged in about 4 months. Basically have not had time and have not really had much to talk about. I am going to start again. Don't know if anyone will read I am doing this more for myself and to just be able to get things out.

For those of you who don't know my husband and I have our own fitness facility here in Frisco. Full Throttle Athletics. Because we have been doing so well over the past 3 months I was able to quit my full time job as a respiratory therapist, working night shift by the way, and do training for others full time. Very happy about that. Not happy about how my fitness/body comp has become from working all those night shifts and not getting the training I should have in. I am very disappointed in myself but in now way shape or form am I going to roll over and give up.

Over the past 2 weeks I have up'd my training tremendously and started a new way of eating. I am not going to go into the nutrition part right now because it is still in it's testing phase and we are not ready to release it to everyone. But I can say my training is going great. Concentrating on deadlifts, presses, pull ups, Kettlebell swings, and overall conditioning work. I will post some of my training, but to be honest...not much. It's not secret..just don't know how exciting posting a workout would be for you!

Tell next time...
Train Hard...Train Like A Girl!

No comments: