Monday, April 27, 2009

New Supplements are AWESOME!!!!

I started my new supplements last Wednesday and I don't know if it is a "mind-game thing" or what but I feel fantastic!!

I feel like I have more energy throughout the day. I get better sleep at night. My food is digested much better (I won't go into detail about that one...just trust me!). My workouts are going great! Just hoping I don't come down.

As for my workouts, I am going back to the workouts that got me conditioned, strong and a slimmer body. Basically back to the basics. I am doing Press/Pull up ladders and swings or snatches on T/TH/Sat and then M/W I have been doing the 6am boot camp class that BJ teaches. I thought I worked hard...these people work hard!

That is about it...

I am hoping to drop a couple of pounds before I go back to WI in June for my mom's 60th birthday.

Till next time...

No comments: