Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hair Analysis Test Results

Haven't blogged on here for awhile...been pretty busy with...EVERYTHING! But I am happy to report my hair analysis test came back and things are going in the right direction!!! I knew I was feeling great since PJ Wilson, DC started me on the supplements, but now it is on paper.

BJ and I had a phone consultation with PJ yesterday just to go over our tests. PJ said that what I am seeing on the tests is what is truly going on with my body and now we can get down to the nitty-gritty (my words, not his!).

Some of the things that are improving is my adrenals are not going 10000 miles a minute. To achieve this I have cut back on my caffeine (ugh!) and have really increased my sleep. I am also getting rid of a lot of calcium from my muscle tissue...again a good thing. And of course...my thyroid is way too low.

So what to do about all that? Well I still need to tweak my diet. I am a sweet tooth whore...I will admit to that. But I will be taking a different supplement that will help with not only my sugar cravings, but my blood sugar also. And I will be starting on some high doses of iodine. PJ wrote a great blog post on iodine and how we as Americans don't get nearly enough.

There is a lot more, but until I start taking everything and really tweaking my diet I won't know exactly how I am doing. I should be starting everything within the next week or so and then I will keep you updated.

No comments: