Thursday, December 4, 2008

Feel Great!

All I have to say is...my husband is a GENIUS! OK let's hope he doesn't read this and have it go to his head! But really I am so happy with the training and the training schedule he has put together for me. As stated in the previous post I am down 4 pounds and my clothes are fitting so nicely now. I can tell I have lost more than just the 4 pounds. And even though BJ did not invent running or the Kettlebell, he knows what he is doing!

OK, enough of that :)! Yesterday I didn't get to train. Well that is not true, it is not that I didn't have the time, it is that I didn't have any freakin' energy! I work the night shift at a hospital and I worked 4 nights in a row along with all my training and the training of clients. After all that my body wasn't getting off the coach for nothing yesterday! So instead of taking today as my OFF day I am using that for yesterday and training today.

Again my training is going to consist of Jerks, Snatches and Swings with the Kettlebell. I am going to go running in about 20 min (it is 5:30 in the morning...couldn't sleep after sleeping all day yesterday!) and also I have my bike set up on the trainer inside so I will probably spin out my legs today also.

Till next time....

No comments: