Thursday, December 11, 2008

....2 Steps Back

So last week at this time I was writing about how great I felt and how wonderful my training was going. Then I got hit....with a cold. Well kind of. I have had this cold sitting inside my head and sinuses for the past week and it wants to come on, but I am pounding it with cold meds. Nyquil is a great thing!

Anyways, I still got all my training in during this time, but I wouldn't say it was up to my great potential and I was greatly disappointed. But I am back to feeling better (for the most part) and I am happy to say I have gotten my bike out and am doing a lot of biking on the trainer in my family room. I would rather be outside, but the winds really are kicking up and I don't think I would get anywhere.

Today is a rest day for me, but tomorrow I am going to be up bright and early ready for a great day of training. I will let ya'll know how it goes!

No comments: