Monday, May 7, 2007

KB Workshop

Well Saturday BJ and I had our Beginner Kettlebell Workshop. It was a lot of fun. We met some new people like John from Illinois, and Irvin from right here in Waukesha. It was 4 hours long, but it really flew by. The format was, we taught a move, practiced it, troubleshooted, and then did a mini-workout with it. I hope everyone had as much fun as BJ and I did. We will be having more. We are planning on having 1-2 workshops a month. Not all will be beginner. I am sure we will be having more advanced workshops too! So we will keep everyone updated.

It was really nice for me to see how my new skills from the RKC came into play. I was able to look at people doing the exercise, give them a few tips and then their form would improve. Also, it was a lot of fun to watch BJ teach. If anyone wants to see BJ in his world, watch him teach. He is great at it! I might be a little bias...no I am not. Basically everything I have learned about fitness, KBs, nutrition, etc is from BJ and it is because he is such a great teacher. Ok enough with the mushy stuff.

I hope everyone will be able to attend a workshop we put on and we will make it fun...I promise!

No comments: