Sunday, June 24, 2007

Awsome Kettlebell Workshop!

BJ and I put on our second Beginner Kettlebell Workshop yesterday (Saturday, June 23rd) and we had a blast! I hope our participants did too. We had 8 people which was really nice because we were able give a lot of one-on-one attention. All of the participants did so well and caught on so fast, I was very impressed. It was also great to see the participants who had already worked with Kettlebells, improve their techniques and forms.

I love watching BJ teach because not only do I learn something new everytime, but you can really see he loves to teach. We will be having another workshop in August. Just like this one, we will have a limit on how many people can attend and it will consist of 7 different Kettlebell exercises. I will keep everyone updated!

No comments: